Being a three-day weekend, I've managed to get enough done that I was idle to the point of making some long-needed (albeit minor) adjustments to our merch page
. I've refined the eBay auction filters to better exclude unofficial junk, and changed the menu from an ugly text menu to a series of selections with associated graphics. I've also removed the Google Adsense banners at the top and bottom of the page, as they brought in maybe $1 a month, were ugly, and typically were completely unrelated. The end result should be a little more pleasing on the eyes, and hopefully a quick stop whenever you've got that urge to blow cash on NIN stuff.